Dirty tricks campaign behind Whitehall van incident!
1. Police were close by the van for 1hr 55minutes but did not protect it.
2. Police ignored vandalism against the van, breaking their most elementary pledges to uphold the law. This is a disciplinary offence.
3. Only when the van was trashed did the police secure it. Why did they wait so long?
4. The police asserted that if they had tried to save their van this would have escalated matters. Then why did they leave it to 13-year-old girls to defend their van?
5. The police issued false statements to the press claiming the van was following the protestors, it was actually near the front of the protest.
6. The video footage exists, we can prove the van was a “set up”.
7. Demand the resignation of the police commander who authorised this plot.
8. Demand a public apology from the police for kettling school children under false pretences.
At 13.12 the van is intact.
School kids protect van, TV covers it, so why don’t police intervene to do what these school girls are doing, isn’t that their job?
In this video you can see there is no one between police lines and the van, yet the police did not secure their van, note the back windows are not broken. At 0:47 you can see police on the steps of the Treasury and almost no students in between, also at 0.49 you can see a clear view through to the main police line in front of Parliament square with almost no demonstrators in between, so why did the police not intervene then to protect their van? At 1.24 they show earlier footage to the end of the clip (compare numbers behind the reporter to confirm)
At 15.07 the van is trashed, look how the police stood by for 1hr 55minutes without making any attempt to protect their van. Is that not dereliction of duty?
The duties of police officers to protect property are defined in their oath.
I, ... of ... do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property; and that while I continue to hold the said office I will to the best of my skill and knowledge discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law.